The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight - Jennifer E. Smith The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight was and is a very sweet love story. The characters were genuine and believable. They had a good balance of . I feel like in most contemporary romances one of the characters is usually too perfect, but that was not the case with this novel.The setting was depicted well, I assume. I've never traveled by plane, but I felt like the experience rang true. I love that the beginning of each chapter included the time in both the time zones (the main characters travel from U.S. to England).While this novel was primarily a romance, I was so glad to see other aspects of life dealt with in this book, other kinds of relationships addressed, like the relationship between parents and their children. I think that we do not read enough of that in Young Adult Literature. Overall, this novel was very lovely. If you are in the mood for a high quality contemporary realistic romance in the YA genre, this book fits the bill!